3. Account Privacy: Users must create an account which includes establishing a password. Users are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of their passwords. Users are also responsible for all activity that occurs in connection with their account. Users must notify TheMarcGafniInquiry.com of any unauthorized activity on their account immediately. Users may not impersonate someone else or create or use an account for another person. Users must provide their real email addresses in order to create an account. By creating an account, Users consent to receive communications from TheMarcGafniInquiry.com in connection with TheMarcGafniInquiry.com. TheMarcGafniInquiry.com reserves the right to close an account at any time for any reason or for no reason at all.
4. Responsibility for Content: Users are responsibility for their own content and, once published, it cannot always be withdrawn. Users assume all risks associated with their own content, including any other person’s reliance on its accuracy, legitimacy, or reliability, or any disclosure that could identify a Users’ identity. Users understand and agree they may expose themselves to liability if, for example, their content contains material that is false, misleading or defamatory; violates any third-party right (including copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, moral right, privacy right, right of publicity, or any other intellectual property or proprietary right); contains material that is unlawful (including illegal hate speech or pornography); exploits or otherwise harms minors; or violates or advocates the violation of any law or regulation.
5. License to TheMarcGafniInquiry.com: Users hereby irrevocably grants TheMarcGafniInquiry.com world-wide, perpetual, non-exclusive, royalty-free, assignable, sublicensable, transferable rights to use Users’ content for any purpose. Users also irrevocably grant other Users of the Site, and users of any other website or media platform, the right to access their content in connection with Users’ use of TheMarcGafniInquiry.com. Users irrevocably waive, and cause to be waived, against TheMarcGafniInquiry.com and its users any claims and/or assertions of moral rights or attribution with respect to their content.
6. Inappropriate Content: In addition to the above, it is expected that Users refrain from threats, hate speech, harassment, and other inappropriate language.
7. Relevance: Users must ensure that their content is relevant to the subject matter. This is not a forum for users to promote their own commercial endeavors.
8. Privacy: Users must maintain respect for the privacy of others at all times while using the forum. Users may not publicize other people’s personal information or expose users’ identities without permission. Users may not post photos or videos of other persons without permission.
9. Original Content: Users may only post their own original content. Users represent that they own or otherwise have the right to use and authorize the use of their content. Users may not take content from other sources and post it as their own without appropriate credit given to the original source. Users may not state or in any way imply that their content is in any way sponsored or endorsed by TheMarcGafniInquiry.com.
b) Violate any third party’s rights;
c) Threaten, harass or harm any other person;
d) Promote a commercial business venture;
e) Solicit information from minors or submit or transmit pornography;
f) Violate any applicable state or federal law.